they just had a great piece on them and the family on the NFL network. they showed some PV highlights among other things,.
I think Thomas and Julius will be on the show tomorrow to talk about their past, present, Super Bowl, etc...
Pretty sure I heard it right.
"That's Saucy" - Stuart Scott
they just had a great piece on them and the family on the NFL network. they showed some PV highlights among other things,.
[img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]
That's awesome! Can't believe I freakin' missed it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
It's weird that we can now say that Powell Valley has officially been on the NFL Network channel though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
they will both be on total access tomorrow night @ 8:00.
[img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]
it will be @ 7pm instead of 8pm
[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/Rinker270/cat2.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.ukathletics.com/image_lib/mbb_team_200708.jpg[/img]
sorry bout that.
[img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]
Too bad my antenna in my room won't pick up anything athletic really to where I can watch.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
They're on there now....
Got it recorded. Great interview. Both are professional at the mike. They both no they have a job to do and it reflects Southwest Virginia's work ethic.
DANG missed them again! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Now I have to sit here and watch the darn Colts players talk about the Super Bowl. PSHT! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Bookmarks